|1. Measure height and length of surface.
2. Meters measure the corners.
3. Discount window and door openings.
4. We recommend you to have spare pieces (5% more) in case of cuttings and quartering.
|1. Clean the surface to improve grip.
2. Ensure that there isn’t any waterproof material on the surface, that may prevent the adhesion of the cement glue.
|1. Wet the surface.
2. Apply uniformly tile adhesive – type C2TE S1 uniformly.
|1. Wet Thermostone tiles before placement.
2. Apply C2 tile adhesive on the back side of the pieces.
3. Double glue required on both – surface and pieces.
|1. When installing irregular pieces, use separators to obtain uniform joint.
2. Start placement from the bottom.
3. Gently tap the pieces with rubber hammer to expand cement glue.
|1. When installing regular pieces It is important to take levels every 4 – 5 rows.||1. Corner pieces to be alternated – short sides and long sides.
2. Always start off the corners.
|1. For models with regular form is better to alternate the elements, so that vertical joints do not match.|
|1. After placing, let dry 24 hours.|
2. Prepare dry and well beaten mortar.
3. Mix in liquid repellent to avoid efflorescence.
|1. Fill in pastry bag to apply joints.|
2. Proceed to apply joints.
3. Let dry for 30 – 40 min.
|1. Pass the joints with wooden or metal jointing tool to obtain rustic looking finish.||1. Brush the joints.|
2. Clean the surface with dry brush to remove loose mortar.